KSS Specialty/Foundation Schools Award
|2013_Specialty Foundation Schools Award Guidance.pdf||169.17 KB|
The KSS Specialty/Foundation Schools Award is a scheme designed to recognise those who are felt to demonstrate within their School excellence in education, teaching and/or clinical supervision. Only KSS Deanery LEPs are eligible to nominate individuals for the award.
Nominations are now closed.
KSS Deanery aims:
- To reward excellence in postgraduate medical teaching and supervision within KSS Local Education Providers (LEPs).
- To raise the profile of education at a local level.
- To provide evidence of excellence in postgraduate medical education for other processes e.g. local or national clinical excellence awards.
- To raise the profile of the KSS Deanery in supporting postgraduate medical educators.
- To help produce a culture of excellence in postgraduate medical teaching and training within KSS Deanery.
For more information, please view the documents at the right of this page.
The winner of the KSS Deanery Foundation Award for 2013 was Dr Barry Featherstone, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust.
The winner of the KSS Deanery Foundation Award for 2012 was Dr Lauren Oswald, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
The winnner of the KSS Deanery Foundation Award for 2011 was Carla Wearing, Library Service Manager at Medway NHS Foundation Trust.